Rosemary adds a surprisingly sumptuous flavor to these gluten- and dairy-free cookies, while almond flour provides protein and nutrients. They are less sweet than a typical cookie, but highly addictive!
- 1 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil (it adds a buttery taste!)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º. In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, agave, and vanilla. Mix wet ingredients into dry. Fold in rosemary and pecans.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form dough into ½- to 1-inch balls and press onto prepared baking sheet. If batter gets sticky, wet hands before forming cookies. Bake for 6–7 minutes, or until golden. Cool on baking sheet.
PER SERVING: Serves 12. (2 cookies): 149 cal, 14g fat (3g mono, 4g poly, 1g sat), 0mg chol, 3g protein, 6g carb, 2g fiber, 54 mg sodium.
Recipe and photo thanks to Delicious Living.