An excuse to feast with friends!
1. Make your own tradition! Pick a theme – breakfast / brunch, plant-based, made from scratch, local, deep fried, small bites, family favorites, the options are endless!
2. Go traditional but keep it simple! The host cooks the turkey and everyone else signs up for a dish.
3. Cooking for a small group? Nix the whole turkey and select a turkey breast or chicken.
4. Mix up the meats – cook a crown roast or roast a whole fish!
5. Traveling? Offer to bring snacks / beverages!
6. Schedule early in November away from the Thanksgiving chaos.
7. Or…. plan a post-Thanksgiving potluck with leftovers!
8. What are you grateful for? Organize a gratitude ritual / toast.