Looking for an healthy addition to your child’s lunch box? We love these Sunbutter Apple Banana Roll-ups! They’re quick to make, fun to eat, and nut-free!
- 1 package coconut wrap (try NUCO’s cinnamon coconut wrap)
- 3/4 cup sunflower butter (we like SunButter)
- 1 Gala apple (thinly sliced)
- 2 bananas (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup grain-free granola (Organic Back Roads Grain-Free Coconut Granola from our bulk department)
- sprinkle of sea salt (skip if using salted sunflower butter)
Spread approximately 2 tbsp. of SunButter per coconut wrap. Place alternating lines of thinly sliced apple and banana, sprinkle on the salt and granola, and roll up in the same direction as the lines of fruit. Slicing optional!
Yields 5 wraps.