This pizza saves on time by using pre-made crust and pesto. Save even more time by buying pre-cut veggies from our produce department. We promise, these shortcuts won’t compromise deliciousness!
- ⅔ cup thinly sliced red onion (about ½ onion)
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 8 ounces sliced button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces pre-made basil pesto
- 2 thin pizza crusts (10–12 inches each)
- 4 ounces buffalo mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 cup bottled roasted red pepper strips, drained
- 1 cup arugula
- Balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In a medium bowl, toss onion, broccoli, mushrooms and olive oil. Set aside.
- Divide and spread pesto evenly on both crusts, leaving a ½-inch border. Place half of mozzarella on each pizza. Evenly distribute roasted red peppers and onion-broccoli mixture over pizzas.
- Place both pizzas on baking sheets or pizza stones. Transfer to oven, reduce heat to 425°, and cook for 10 minutes. Turn on broiler and continue to cook for another 2 minutes, until veggies and cheese are browned (watch carefully).
- Remove pizzas from oven. Top with fresh arugula and serve with balsamic vinegar for drizzling.
PER SERVING: 523 cal, 40g fat (18g mono, 13g poly, 9g sat), 22mg chol, 750mg sodium, 49g carb (10g fiber, 10g sugars), 19g protein
Recipe and photo thanks to Delicious Living.