Make a zesty and refreshing splash at your next party! This fruit-forward slushy is a crowd-pleaser.
- 2 cups fresh or bottled grapefruit juice
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 1 cup soda water
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 12 ounces blackberries
- 5 cups ice cubes
- 2 limes (sliced into disks for garnish)
- 10 fresh mint sprigs for garnish
- In a blender, combine grapefruit juice, orange juice, soda water, and agave; blend for a few seconds to combine.
- Before adding ice to blender, prepare highball glasses by muddling six blackberries in the bottom of each glass until fruit is jammy.
- Add ice cubes to blender mixture, and blend until a slushy consistency forms.
- Pour slushy over blackberries, and garnish with a lime slice and mint sprig.
PER SERVING (6 ounces): 45 cal, 0g fat, 0mg chol, 0mg sodium, 11g carb (2g fiber, 9g sugars), 1g protein
Recipe and photo thanks to Delicious Living.