Perfect for gatherings, you can prep the ingredients ahead, but don’t make this dip until right before serving. Serve with radish rounds and tortilla chips.
- 3 large mangoes (peeled and diced to ½-inch pieces)
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 serrano or jalapeño pepper (seeded and finely diced)
- ⅓ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 4 medium avocados (peeled, pitted and diced to ¾-inch pieces)
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ cup crumbled feta or Cotija cheese (optional)
- Fresh radishes, cut into rounds
- tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, place diced mango. Toss with lime juice, orange juice and diced pepper. Add cilantro, onion, avocado and salt. Gently toss until mixed.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl or dish. Top with crumbled cheese, if using. Serve dip with radish rounds and tortilla chips.
PER SERVING (½ cup): 96 cal, 6g fat (4g mono, 1g poly, 1g sat), 0mg chol, 60mg sodium, 12g carb (4g fiber, 8g sugars), 2g protein
Recipe and photo thanks to Delicious Living.