Celebrating Dryuary? Here’s a fun and festive mocktail! Make the most of every ingredient: prior to juicing the blood oranges, remove the zest of two oranges and save it to make Holiday Chocolate Bark.
- 5 blood oranges
- 48 ounces (four 12-ounce bottles) ginger beer
- 32 ounces lime soda water
- 10 (4-inch each) sprigs sprigs fresh rosemary (optional)
- In a large pitcher, combine the juice of four blood oranges (about 1 cup), ginger beer, and soda water. Cut remaining blood orange into thin wheels or wedges.
- To serve, pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish servings with an orange wheel and rosemary sprig.
PER SERVING (8 ounces): 66 cal, 0g fat (0g mono, 0g poly, 0g sat), 0mg chol, 5mg sodium, 13g carb, (0g fiber, 12g sugars), 0g protein
Recipe and photo thanks to Delicious Living.